Hosted by CRBA
Victoria BC, Canada
2018 BCHPA AGM
at The Union Club of BC
805 Gordon Street
October 26, 27 and 28
Honey, Wax and Mead contest.
Registration for entires accepted on Friday morning, October 26, from 08:00 until 10:00.
Results and awards are given out at the Banquet on Saturday evening.
• All Honey entries must be entered for judging by 10:00 am, October 27th
• All Mead entries must be entered for judging by 10:00 am, October 27th
• 3 Jars or Containers must be presented for judging
• Single entries accepted for frames of honey, bees wax, and mead
• Judging will be done on the NATIONAL SCALE OF POINTS FOR JUDGING
• The decision of the judge is final
1: Liquid Honey (3-1 lB or 3-500 gram jars)
1c: Amber2: Frame of Honey (single frame)
3: Granulated/Creamed Honey (3 jars)
4: Bees Wax (2-1lb or 2-500g blocks)
5a: Mead ( traditional)
5b: Melomel (fruit)
5c: Metheglin (spice)
Bottles of mead can have labels on them as the bottles are socked before they are judged